& Make a Difference Today
In an effort to continue our growth and improvement the Pottawattamie County Conservation Board and the Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation have teamed up to offer guests a whole new membership program designed to benefit both organizations and area residents. This new, direct partnership has meant a new and redesigned membership structure for PCF. We have simplified membership down to three different levels and each level of membership includes a permit valid for entry to all of our parks for a full year along with many additional benefits.
Annual Membership - $20.00 each
- One annual permit to all PCCB county parks
- A certificate for a free 1/2 day boat or canoe rental at Arrowhead Park in Neola
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Email notification of exclusive members only events
- Discounted admission to ANCA affiliated parks including Fontenelle Forest
- A 10% discount on gift shop merchandise at the Loess Hills Lodge (excluding concessions)
Family Membership - $50.00 each
- Includes all Annual Membership benefits
- An additional annual permit to all PCCB county parks
- A certificate for two nights of RV camping at a PCCB county park or a 1 night cabin rental at Hitchcock Nature Center or Arrowhead Park (advance reservation required)
Supporter Membership - $100.00 each
- Includes all Annual & Family membership benefits
- Two tickets to the annual PCF auction & beer tasting
- Recognition in our e-newsletter & at the PCF auction & beer tasting
Questions regarding your membership? Please call Sam Stivers, Administrative Director at 712-328-5638 or email her at email@example.com.
Please Fill Out the Form Completely to Expedite Your Membership Purchase
All membership materials will be mailed via USPS within 10 business days of receipt. Please fill out the form below completely before paying for your membership.
Memberships received without the form completed will not receive our monthly emails or communications about members only events. You must complete the form and opt in to receiving emails to obtain this benefit of membership.
Additionally, memberships received without a form will take longer to process as we will have to verify your details before mailing your membership materials.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED THE FORM ABOVE.
Annual Membership - $20.00
Family Membership - $50.00
Supporter Membership - $100.00
Once you have completed the membership form use the buttons above
to select your membership level and to submit payment through PayPal or mail your check to:
Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation
223 South 6th Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Memberships received without payment will not be processed. Please call (712) 328-5638 for additional information.
The Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization,
so your contribution is tax-deductible as permitted by law.