& Make a Difference Today
PCF Memberships directly support important projects and programs in your county parks. Upcoming projects include
- The construction and installation a patio and BBQ pit at the Olsen in Lodge at Botna Bend Park
- Continued support of conservation education for adult learners through a partnership with New Tree School
- Renovation of the boat access and fishing dock at Arrowhead Park
- The continuation of our new Speaker Series events, connecting area residents with regional leaders in the fields of conservation and environmental science
- Support of the annual Hitchcock HawkWatch events
- And more!
Additionally, PCF sponsors the Environmental Education department public programming, & field trip programming. Through the support of PCF we have managed to reduce or eliminate the cost to attend public events at all of our parks & we have continued to support area schools through free field trip & in school programming opportunities. Your support will further our efforts to bring nature to everyone.
In an effort to continue our growth and improvement the Pottawattamie County Conservation Board and the Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation have teamed up to offer guests a whole new membership program designed to benefit both organizations and area residents. This new, direct partnership has meant a new and redesigned membership structure for PCF. We have simplified membership down to three different levels and each level of membership includes a permit valid for entry to all of our parks for a full year along with many additional benefits.
Annual Membership - $20.00 each
- One annual permit to all PCCB county parks
- A certificate for a free 1/2 day boat or canoe rental at Arrowhead Park in Neola
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Email notification of exclusive members only events
- Discounted admission to ANCA affiliated parks including Fontenelle Forest
- A 10% discount on gift shop merchandise at the Loess Hills Lodge (excluding concessions)
Family Membership - $50.00 each
- Includes all Annual Membership benefits
- An additional annual permit to all PCCB county parks
- A certificate for two nights of RV camping at a PCCB county park or a 1 night cabin rental at Hitchcock Nature Center or Arrowhead Park (advance reservation required)
Supporter Membership - $100.00 each
- Includes all Annual & Family membership benefits
- Two tickets to the annual PCF auction & beer tasting
- Recognition in our e-newsletter & at the PCF auction & beer tasting
Use the form & payment buttons below to purchase your membership
Annual Membership - $20.00
Family Membership - $50.00
Supporter Membership - $100.00
Once you have completed the membership form use the buttons above
to select your membership level and to submit payment through PayPal or mail your check to:
Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation
223 South 6th Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Memberships received without payment will not be processed. Please call (712) 328-5638 for additional information.
The Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization,
so your contribution is tax-deductible as permitted by law.