Your support will provide funding for:
- 1,600 students to attend nature field trips, including transportation
- Equipment and training for the study of birds of prey at Hitchcock
- Improvements at Botna Bend Park including new restrooms, river view trail, nature scape playground and camping pads beginning summer 2013
- Kid's Fishing Derby at Arrowhead Park and Chipper's Spring and Fall Adventure at Narrows River Park
- Hitchcock ecological speaker series
- The Plant Some Shade Tree Program which annually sells and distributes trees in cooperation with Trees Forever, IDNR, Mid American Energy and Council Bluffs Park and Recreation
- Annual Event and Fundraiser, raising nearly $27,000 in 2012 in support of PCF mission and goals
- The continued support and expansion of recreation activities in Pottawattamie County PCF established an endowment fund to ensure long term funding for environmental education, recreation, and stewardship for future generations
Donations to PCF greatly appreciated. To donate using PayPal please use the button below. To donate by check please mail your donation to:
Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation
ATTN: Sam Stivers
223 South 16th Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Please call (712) 328-5638 for more information
Support PCF While You Holiday Shop With Help From AmazonSmile!
Don't forget to #StartWithASmile as you shop for holiday gifts. AmazonSmile is a great way to support the Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation as you shop for your holiday season. Simply log on using this link, smile.amazon.com/ch/42-1405608 & select the Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation as your non-profit of choice and then start shopping! The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate .5% of eligible purchases to PCF directly & all you have to do is make sure you shop using AmazonSmile.
The Pottawattamie Conservation Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization,
so your contribution is tax-deductible as permitted by law.